With its sleek contemporary styling, this 12-cup coffeemaker not only looks good on the kitchen counter, but it also provides an array of convenient features. The machine’s user-friendly control panel and digital display ensure ease of use, while its programmable clock/timer function allows for waking up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. A glass carafe comes included, complete with a stay-cool handle, measuring marks up the side, and a drip-free pour spout. For sneaking a quick cup of coffee midbrew, simply remove the carafe from the machine to pause the flow of coffee, then replace the carafe to continue the brewing process–a nice feature, particularly for those in a hurry for that first sip. Other highlights include a nonstick hot plate, two-hour automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind, cord storage, and easy-to-clean removable parts. The matching Ensemble toaster, can opener, and blender can be purchased separately for a coordinated look. In bold red with stainless-steel accents, the coffeemaker measures approximately 11 by 8 by 14-inch and carries a one-year limited warranty.
- 12-cup coffeemaker with user-friendly control panel and digital display
- Programmable clock/timer for “wake-up” coffee; brew-pause function
- Glass carafe with stay-cool handle, measuring marks, and drip-free pour spout
- Nonstick hot plate; 2-hour automatic shut-off for safety; easy-to-clean removable parts
- Measures approximately 11 by 8 by 14-inch; 1-year limited warranty