How to Make Coffee So Good You’ll Never Waste Money on Starbucks Again
You see, making great coffee boils down to doing a number of little things right, such as selecting the right beans and roasts, and creating the right blends; using the right coffee machine and grinder; using the right amount of grounds; brewing at correct temperatures and for the right amount of time; and more.
If all that sounds complicated to you, don’t worry–this book breaks it all down and teaches you, step by step, everything you need to know to brew heavenly cups of coffee that are the hallmark of true coffee maestros.
In this book, you’ll learn things like…
- How to pick the right coffee machine and get the most bang for your buck, regardless of your budget. (Please don’t buy a drip brewer before reading this chapter!)
- Everything you need to know about coffee beans to master the art of creating incredible blends that create rich, complex coffee. You’ll be blown away by how much better your coffee will be when you use this information.
- Why you should seriously consider getting a coffee grinder, and which types are the best for making coffee.
- The step-by-step, no-fail method of brewing sweet, decadent coffee every time. Say goodbye to coffee that’s too weak or strong or bitter, and say hello sweet, aromatic indulgences.
- 30 delicious coffee recipes including classics that are to die for, espresso drinks that every coffee lover should try, holiday drinks that will make you cheer, and dessert drinks that are like heaven in a cup.
- And more…
Brewing mouth-watering coffee and making your favorite coffee drinks are a breeze after reading this book!
Scroll up and click the “Buy” button now to learn how to make coffee so good that your friends and family will rave.