You see, making killer espresso that blows Starbucks away (and any other coffee chain for that matter) comes down to doing a lot of little things right–selecting the right beans and roasts, and creating the right blends; using your machine and grinder correctly; dosing, tamping, level, and pulling the shots properly; and more.
If all that sounds complicated to you, don’t worry–this book breaks it all down and teaches you, step by step, everything you need to know to brew heavenly “god shots” that are the hallmark of true coffee maestros.
In this book, you’ll learn things like…
- How to “speak espresso” so you can understand all of the important aspects of beans, espresso coffee, and machines. Without fully understanding everything taught in this chapter of the book, you’ll never make great espresso coffee.
- How to pick the right espresso machine and get the most bang for your buck, regardless of your budget. (Don’t make the mistake of thinking that the more you pay, the better the machine!)
- Everything you need to know about coffee beans to master the art of creating incredible custom blends just for espresso. Just knowing which types of beans and roasts to combine and in what proportions can take your espresso coffee to another level.
- Why you should seriously consider getting a coffee grinder, and which are best for making espresso coffee.
- The step-by-step, no-fail method of pulling a perfect shot of sweet, decadent espresso every time. Say goodbye to espresso that’s too weak or strong or bitter, and say hello sweet, aromatic indulgences.
- How to keep your coffee machine in top-top shape, ensuring that it can consistently make delicious coffee. If you don’t clean and care for it properly, it’ll make bitter, gross coffee and you’d never know why.
- And more…
Making sweet, smooth espresso and with a beautiful, buttery crema is a breeze after reading this book.
Scroll up and click the “Buy” button now to learn how to make espresso so good that your friends and family will rave.